Most start-ups and small-to-medium sized developing businesses can’t maintain a full-time bookkeeper as an employee. Businesses still desperately need someone who is transparent, competent, ambitious, and can be trusted to work alone while they concentrate on their business ownership goals and aspirations. Isn’t that how to become a successful and growing business? The financial tasks of running a business can be time consuming, confusing, and just plain boring.
Here are some benefits to hiring a freelance full-charge bookkeeper
- New ideas and cutting edge solutions
- You pay for what you need and get what you pay for; an expert in the financial aspect of your business
- No Worker’s Compensation, overtime, paid breaks or lunches, payroll taxes, unemployment insurance or disability.
- You can save up to 30% an hour
- You will save your time and more money because I am a trained professional
- No office equipment or expensive software needed. I have all the latest QuickBooks® versions.
The end result is your peace of mind!